Monday, October 16, 2017

October 9, 2017

Today we talked about Engineering Ethics in our future Professional career. We first looked each code of ethics than worked on a few different situations and the activity took us to being the judge. Being an interesting view on each situations, we understood that the ethics code would back you up when you follow the rules. As long as you are honest with your work and feel truthful also would help your career. These codes would with everyone at the top to the bottom of a agency. I would definitely not forget the Engineering Ethics. Again, we worked on more Excel work. I forgot to save my work with the examples we done in class. But we worked more on graphing and how to change the graphs to our advantage. I recall doing the homework part assign to us but nothing help me get the right answers. In the last minute, I completely forgot that it still needs to be complete. There was a lot of converting involved with slugs to pounds and feet to inches. With everything looking equal, the pressure answer where off by 100's.





No comments:

Post a Comment